Tiffany interviews Ilyse Kennedy, LPC, LMFT-A, PMH-C, to discuss how to talk with ourselves and kids about COVID19, how to make sure we are taking care of our mental health, prioritizing foundational self-care and setting proper boundaries during this unprecedented time. Some other topics covered: working from home, strategies for introverts/extroverts and building community from a distance.
Books by Tiffany Reese
Order Strong Women Rising on Amazon!
- Moving Parts PsychoTherapy
- Moving Parts PsychoTherapy – Instagram
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline can help victims, survivors of domestic violence. Call 1-800-799-7233. Chat w/ an advocate on their website.
- The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline – The Lifeline provides 24/7, free and confidential support for people in distress, prevention and crisis resources for you or your loved ones, and best practices for professionals. 1-800-273-8255
- Free mental health resources
- Support SWW on Patreon for as little as $1 a month